As a member of Sanderson Wealth Management since 2006, and previously the international accounting firm Ernst & Young LLP, Tim has refined his expertise in the areas of income taxation, estate and wealth transfer planning, as well as comprehensive financial planning.
Leveraging this wide base of knowledge, Tim serves as our Director of Wealth Planning and is responsible for assisting clients with developing, implementing, and monitoring wealth planning strategies to achieve both their short-term and generationally focused objectives. In addition to his wealth planning responsibilities, Tim oversees the income tax compliance and consulting services available at our firm.
Tim is a member of Sanderson’s Management Team and is also heavily involved in practice development, marketing, and technology initiatives within our firm.
TIM ADVISES CLIENTS ON:
Experience and credentials.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) New York
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ (CFP®)
- Member of Estate Analysts of Western New York
- Member of the New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants (NYSSCPA)
- Member of the American Institute of CPAs (AICPA)
- Auditing & Tax Associate through Manager | Ernst & Young LLP
- BS in Business Administration, magna cum laude | State University of New York at Buffalo
Tim, his wife Kristen, and two sons TJ and Jonathan, are residents of Elma, and lifelong WNY residents. He has previously served on the board of trustees for the local chapter of the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society, and more recently participated on fundraising initiatives for The Kevin Guest House.
Put our experience to work for your wealth.
Schedule a consultation to learn more about our investment services.