Phil joined Sanderson in 2014 and has contributed to the firm in a multitude of ways. He has over seven years of investment management experience and is a member of our investment committee. As a Financial Adviser, Phil prepares investment research and due diligence, collaborates on client portfolio management, and coordinates 401(k) plan participant meetings. In 2019, he earned the coveted distinction of Chartered Financial Analyst® (CFA®).
Earlier in his career, Phil worked in the banking industry. He is also a Notary Public.
Experience and credentials.
- Chartered Financial Analyst® (CFA®)
- Trader/Research Associate | WNY Asset Management, LLC
- Loan Delivery Specialist | M&T Bank
- Member of the CFA Institute and CFA Society of Buffalo
- BS in Business Finance, magna cum laude | SUNY Fredonia
A native of Rochester, NY, Phil resides in Williamsville with his wife, Jessica. Both he and Jessica are animal lovers and have a rescue dog and adopted cat.
Phil credits his leadership skills to growing up as the oldest son of seven children in his family.
Put our experience to work for your wealth.
Schedule a consultation to learn more about our investment services.