With a unique combination of financial, business, and legal backgrounds, Mike is an irreplaceable asset to both our firm and clients. He joined Sanderson Wealth Management in 2001 and is a member of our investment committee.
With over 35 years in the financial field, his experience has spanned everything from overseeing the financial and tax aspects of a $25 million privately-held company to coordinating estate tax and small business succession planning for both U.S. resident and non-resident individuals.
MIKE ADVISES CLIENTS ON:
Experience and credentials.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Certified Investment Management Analyst (CIMA®)
- Personal Financial Consulting Senior Manager, Tax Manager | Ernst & Young
- CFO | Zacher Health Care
- Memberships include: the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants, Financial Planning Counselors of Western New York, New York State Bar Association, and Investment Management Consultants Association
- JD | State University of New York at Buffalo
- MBA | State University of New York at Buffalo