With a unique combination of financial, business, and legal backgrounds, Mike is an irreplaceable asset to both our firm and clients. He joined Sanderson Wealth Management in 2001 and is a member of our investment committee.
With over 35 years in the financial field, his experience has spanned everything from overseeing the financial and tax aspects of a $25 million privately-held company to coordinating estate tax and small business succession planning for both U.S. resident and non-resident individuals.
MIKE ADVISES CLIENTS ON:
Experience and credentials.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Certified Investment Management Analyst (CIMA®)
- Personal Financial Consulting Senior Manager, Tax Manager | Ernst & Young
- CFO | Zacher Health Care
- Memberships include: the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants, Financial Planning Counselors of Western New York, New York State Bar Association, and Investment Management Consultants Association
- JD | State University of New York at Buffalo
- MBA | State University of New York at Buffalo
Mike is a past treasurer and board member of EduNations, Inc. which provides funding for the establishment and operation of schools in West Africa.
Mike also serves on the Board of Directors for the Niagara Lutheran Health System, where he participates in the Finance and Investment Committees.
Put our experience to work for your wealth.
Schedule a consultation to learn more about our investment services.