Following in the footsteps of his father, John Sanderson, Justin joined Sanderson Wealth Management in 2001. He currently serves as chairman of the firm’s management committee. As a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professional, he personally provides wealth management services to select families. Justin also serves on our investment committee, heads the company’s compliance program and regulatory matters, and is responsible for the firm’s technology advancements.
JUSTIN ADVISES CLIENTS ON:
Experience and credentials.
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ (CFP®)
- Certified Investment Management Analyst (CIMA®)
- Member, NAPFA
- Graduate of Investment Management Theory and Practice | Yale School of Management
- Certificate in Financial Planning | NYU School of Professional Studies
- MBA | Niagara University
- BS in Business Administration, summa cum laude | Niagara University
Justin has a passion for guiding recent graduates and young professionals through the vast investment advice industry. He participates in the LinkedIn Career Guidance Program and is a member of the CFP® Board Mentor program. As a member of Vistage Worldwide, Inc., an executive group of business owners from various industries and backgrounds, Justin has committed to the success of Sanderson and the other members’ companies.
Justin lives in East Amherst with his wife Katy and son Jackson.