John’s ability to serve two crucial roles is a testament to his expertise and value to Sanderson Wealth Management and our clients. As Chief Investment Officer, John is extensively involved in all aspects of the research process, and directs our investment committee and asset allocation meetings. Concurrently, as COO, he is responsible for the supervision and oversight of day-to-day operations.
In addition to his management duties, John works directly with clients as a wealth manager. John draws upon 20+ years of experience and expertise in financial planning and investment management to help clients reach their financial goals and objectives.
JOHN ADVISES CLIENTS ON:
Experience and credentials.
- Chartered Financial Analyst® (CFA®)
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ (CFP®)
- Certified Investment Management Analyst (CIMA®)
- Portfolio Manager | M&T Bank
- Financial Advisor | Union Bank of Switzerland (UBS)
- Registered Associate | The Horizon Group, Independent Financial Services
- MBA with a concentration in Finance | Canisius College
- BS in Business Management with a concentration in Finance, magna cum laude | State University of New York at Geneseo
- Member of the CFA Institute, CFA Society of Buffalo, and the Investments & Wealth Institute
John has deep roots in the local financial community and has volunteered in many capacities over the years. Currently, he is a member of the Canisius College Finance Council and previously served as a mentor for the school’s student-run investment fund, the Golden Griffin Fund. John is a board member of the PSC Foundation, an organization that provides financial support for a not-for-profit community of senior living campuses in the Western New York area. Additionally, John is both a past president and former member of the board of directors for the CFA Society of Buffalo and is a former treasurer for the Buffalo Jaycees.
Put our experience to work for your wealth.
Schedule a consultation to learn more about our investment services.