As a founding member of Sanderson Wealth Management with over 25 years of experience in the financial service industry, Jim has played a pivotal role in the firm’s growth. His current roles include client relationship manager, compliance officer, co-manager of performance reporting, and member of our investment committee.
Experience and credentials.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ (CFP®)
- Certified Investment Management Analyst (CIMA®)
- Tax manager | Ernst & Young
- Public accountant | Gaines Kriner Elliott LLP
- MBA with concentration in Accounting and Finance | University of Rochester William E. Simon Graduate School of Business Administration
- BA in Economics | University of Rochester
- Member of American Institute of Certified Public Accountants, the New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants, and the Investment Management Consultants Association
Jim is the co-founder of Mission: Ignite. Formed in 1997, the non-profit organization collects and refurbishes computers for schools, as well as provides training to students. He remains actively involved as treasurer and financial director of the board of directors.
Put our experience to work for your wealth.
Schedule a consultation to learn more about our investment services.