As a founding member of Sanderson Wealth Management with over 25 years of experience in the financial service industry, Jim has played a pivotal role in the firm’s growth. His current roles include client relationship manager, compliance officer, co-manager of performance reporting, and member of our investment committee.
Experience and credentials.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ (CFP®)
- Certified Investment Management Analyst (CIMA®)
- Tax manager | Ernst & Young
- Public accountant | Gaines Kriner Elliott LLP
- MBA with concentration in Accounting and Finance | University of Rochester William E. Simon Graduate School of Business Administration
- BA in Economics | University of Rochester
- Member of American Institute of Certified Public Accountants, the New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants, and the Investment Management Consultants Association
Jim is the co-founder of Computers For Children, Inc. Formed in 1997, the non-profit organization collects and refurbishes computers for schools, as well as provides training to students. He remains actively involved as treasurer and financial director of the board of directors.