Debbie has served as a Senior Tax Consultant with Sanderson Wealth Management since 2007. She provides comprehensive tax planning and compliance services, specializing in individual and corporate taxation. Over the course of her career, she has gained experience in tax preparation, accounting assistance, financial statement preparation and compilations, and reviewing and auditing business entities.
Experience and credentials.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Certified Internal Auditor (CIA)
- Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE)
- Public Accountant – Senior | Gaines Kriner Elliott LLP
- Public Accountant – Staff II | Deloitte & Touche LLP
- Assistant Financial Audit Supervisor, Senior Employee Benefit Specialist | M&T Bank
- Member of the New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants, Association of Certified Fraud Examiners, and Independent Association of Accountants of NY
- BS in Accounting with concentrations in Financial Analysis and Internal Audit, magna cum laude | State University of New York at Buffalo
Debbie serves on the board of directors of The Independent Association of Accountants of New York, Inc and is currently pursuing her Masters in Taxation at Villanova University. She also served as treasurer and team manager of her son’s travel hockey team. Debbie and her family reside in Williamsville.
Put our experience to work for your wealth.
Schedule a consultation to learn more about our investment services.